SAP Application Maintenance
As an in-house IT provider with detailed process knowledge, we advise and support you pragmatically and on even terms. Because of our many years experience and successful implementation of SAP environments and SAP integration, we are able to map most customer requirements.
We already map the SAP solutions and also the additional solutions for CRM and logistics on a virtual infrastructure in our own data centre. Our strategic platforms for highly available SAP solutions are the Red Hat Linux operating system and an Oracle database. As MIS SAP AM we take on holistic operational responsibility for SAP and the supplementary software solutions which are used.
SAP AM at MIS is an internal work group consisting of around 27 employees with its head office in Bad Soden, all members of staff being employed both for maintenance tasks and in projects. We support our internal customers and are principally responsible for Europe. Currently we support approx. 40 company codes, with a Messer Group template serving as a basis. In this context, the SAP AM work group mainly supports the central SAP system, including the BI system, and also additional business applications which are connected with SAP.
- SAP business intelligence services
- Solution Manager diagnostics agent
- MIS SAP solution for rental calculation
- MIS SALSA SAP web-based SAP entry tool
- MIS BABEL cylinder tracking services
- MIS SIAM web application for user maintenance & password reset as self-service
- Update 7 / Aurea, CRM system
- MELBA/PRACAR, route planning systems
- D3 document management & archiving system
- Classifier, invoice receipt workflow & purchasing workflow
We are organised in small teams, each comprising around 3 to 5 people:
- SAP Supply Chain
- SAP Basis & Operation
- SAP – Quality Management / Project System / Plant Maintenance / Production
- SAP – Finance
- Archiving & Workflow